February Women's 11th Step Retreat
Time & Location
Directed by Deacon Steven De Martino
"We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out."
Experience fellowship and explore more deeply the spirituality of recovery! Come together to share our experience, strength, and hope as we unpack the themes of Step 11 through retreat conferences, prayer, group and individual reflection, and fellowship meetings. Retreat conferences will explore the following themes:
• The spiritual foundations of sobriety
• Addiction and the paschal mystery
• What is prayer and what is meditation?
• Why do we pray?
• How do we pray?
• The connection between sobriety and emotional intelligence
• Step 11 always leads to Step 12!
Please read and understand our full Cancellation Policy prior to your purchase. Thank you!
- Shared Room$210$2100$0