Dinner with Deacon Tom Evrard
Time & Location
A deacon is an ordained minister of the Catholic Church; they are ordained as a sacramental sign to the Church and to the world of Christ, who came "to serve and not to be served." The entire Church is called by Christ to serve, and the deacon, in virtue of his sacramental ordination and through his various ministries, is to be a servant in a servant-Church. In 2019, Enders Island will host a dinner series which gives participants a chance to meet, socialize, and receive the Gospel from four different Deacons in the local community.
- April 2: Deacon Michael L. Puscas, Ed.D
- June 4: Deacon Michael Bovino
- August 27: Fr. Demetri Belsito (a beloved Orthodox Deacon)
- October 8: Deacon Tom Evrard
Program Flyer: Coming Soon!
Please read and understand our full Cancellation Policy prior to your purchase. Thank you!
- Dinner with a Deacon$35$350$0